Is your house
without a home insurance?

If you own a house it is extremely important that your property is insured. Rebuilding your property following a flood or fire can be extremely expensive.

There are two types of household insurance - buildings and contents. Although they are separate entities they can normally be bought together.

Building insurance is a type of home insurance that covers the physical structure of the property such as roof, walls and floors.

Content Insurance is also a type of home insurance but it fundamentally covers items inside the property like furniture, electrical goods and other items within your home.

  1. Call Now 033 0113 7450